Closing Date: 15/05/2022
Contract Type: Permanent
The Salvation Army are seeking to recruit an experienced Programme Manager to lead and support their support team within their Lifehouse Glen Ava.
The Salvation Army operates over 80 supported accommodation services across the UK and the Republic of Ireland. We call these services ‘Lifehouses’ because they are more than a place to stay. They are places where people can access support with their housing issues – but also find support to develop person centred support with other aspects of their lives such as employment & training, money management, loneliness & isolation, addiction, mental health and spirituality.
The role of Programme Manager is central to achieving positive outcomes for our vulnerable clients and has operational responsibility for a specific area of programme within the service.
- ensure the programme you co-ordinate maximises client input and emphasises choice and control in all areas of service delivery.
- be part of the management team producing a high quality and cost-effective service, deputising for the Service Manager when required. You will monitor service delivery in line with contractual and organisation requirements.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience of managing and delivering a client focussed service which undertakes holistic support needs, risk assessments and identifies appropriate support for clients
- Previous experience of working with and providing support to vulnerable people
- Demonstrable experience of leading and managing staff, including recruitment, development and performance management
- Proven experience of developing innovative support programmes incorporating an understanding of stakeholder and service user involvement
- Good organisational skills, attention to detail, effective time management, the ability to prioritise work, and be able to respond to tight deadlines, working both on an individual basis and as part of a team
To find out more about this role, why don’t you send an email at HRRecruitment@Salvationarmy.org.uk
Further information on how to apply can be found HERE.