Closing Date: 03/06/2022
Contract Type: Permanent
Contribute to the smooth operation of FareShare NI’s food collection, sorting, and redistribution service.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist the Floor Supervisor in ensuring that the Homeless Connect FareShare NI Depot operates within the guidelines of Fareshare National policies and procedures.
- Ensure goods are checked in and out in accordance with warehouse system and records are accurately maintained.
- Preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to a schedule.
- Assist with development of volunteers within the warehouse as required.
- Contribute to planning and implementation of warehouse operations and systems change.
- Ensure that all health and safety procedures are followed as instructed. • Maintain good relations and communications in all contacts with recipient projects.
- Cleaning and maintaining the warehouse to ensure a safe of working environment.
- Provide cover for other roles including van duties as required.
- Carryout duties in line with the organisation’s policy on equality and diversity.
- Contribute to a positive, supportive, and effective team working environment.
- Actively participate in supervision, appraisals, work planning and training as required.
- Undertake any other relevant duties as identified by the Operations Manager Services/CEO.
The duties of the post will be subject to review in accordance with the needs of the organisation.
Fareshare Warehouse Operative Job Description Personal Spec
Application Form Warehouse Operative FareShare