Are you a charity, school or project which supports people in your community and provides food as a service? FareShare NI can support you and help you get food.
1. A paid for delivery service with a FareShare Community Food Membership or,
2. The opportunity to collect free surplus food from your local supermarket through FareShare Go.
In order to receive food, your organisation must demonstrate that you are fit to provide a safe food service to your users. Don’t worry, we can help you reach these standards if you are not quite there yet.
FareShare Community Food Membership
Download our membership pack to learn more about how we work.
Benefits of Community Food Membership include:
– Choose how much and what type of food you receive
– Get a regular supply of food
– We will support you on food safety
– We provide volunteer opportunities
Apply for membership
To apply to become a community food member please download and complete these 3 forms. Return them to us by email email@example.com:
Food safety assessment
Benefits of FareShare Go include:
– Direct regular access to supermarket surplus food items
– No cost implications for your organisation
– Opportunity to build a relationship with your local supermarket
Register your interest in receiving food from FareShare GO.