Homeless Connect’s membership is made up of organisations working in the homelessness sector and related services
We love connecting organisations and people as we all strive towards the same goal – we all want to see an end to homelessness in Northern Ireland.
Our members range from large organisations with NI wide presence to smaller organisations who provide specific services, and sometimes local need.
What brings us together is our commitment to tackling homelessness and ensuring that everyone has a safe place to call home.
View our members’ directory
Together our voices are louder.
Together our actions are more powerful.
At Homeless Connect we work tirelessly to reflect and represent the views of our members.
Through regular consultation and engagement with each of our members we are better able to advocate on behalf of our members and individuals affected by homelessness.
As a member you will receive:
- An advocacy and representation service on behalf of sector to our elected representatives and government / public sector officials
- Access to our Policy Forum
- Regular NI Assembly and Media round up
- Free or reduced training rates
- Direct support for frontline staff
- Members only networking and good practice events
- Monthly newsletter on sector updates
- Jobs Hub
- Dedicated membership support
- Latest statistics and relevant information on homelessness
Membership is open to all organisations working in homelessness or related services. We have three types of membership. Choose the one most relevant to your organisation, or contact us to find out more:
For: Voluntary and community organisations
Annual Cost: (Pricing structure is based on annual income)
Under £500,000 – £100
£500,000-£1M – £150
£1M – £1.5m – £200
£1.5M to £2M – £250
£2M to £2.5M – £300
£2.5M and over – £350
For: Statutory or private organisations involved with the homelessness sector
Annual Cost: £250
To express your interest in becoming a member complete the form below. Membership must be approved by the Board– this is in our constitution.