Closing Date: 28/10/2022
Location: Mallusk (Hybrid Working)
Contract Type: Permanent
To co-ordinate the planning and implementation of Homeless Connect communications activities, raise the profile of our work and position us as the leading voice on homelessness in Northern Ireland.
Key tasks and responsibilities
1. Plan and deliver the organisation’s communications activities including the development of key messages, creative assets, and dissemination on appropriate channels.
2. Create content for a variety of mediums (print, website, and social media) including social media content and blogs.
3. Draft press releases for approval and deal with media enquiries.
4. Create social media content including creation and sharing of posts.
5. Co-ordinate website management including uploading of content, proof-reading, and keeping up to date with industry best practices.
6. Oversee the planning and delivery of organisational events.
7. Liaise with corporate sponsors as required.
8. Work with other internal projects/departments and external stakeholders on planning and delivery of communications activities.
9. Be a brand champion for and promote a positive perception of the organisation to staff, volunteers and stakeholders.
10. Carry out evaluation and reporting of communications and marketing activities on a regular basis.
11. Liaise with external suppliers such as website agencies and graphic designers.
12. Carryout duties in line with the organisation’s policy on equality and diversity.
13. Contribute to a positive, supportive, and effective team working environment.
14. Actively participate in supervision, appraisals, work planning and training as required.
15. Undertake any other relevant duties as identified by the Head of Business Services/CEO.
The duties of the post will be subject to review in accordance with the needs of the organisation.
To be considered your completed application form must be returned no later than 12 noon Friday 28th October 2022.
Job Description and Specification